Change Mobile Menu Default Color

Hello, I previously got help with changing my mobile menu color from the default Red to match my site colors. The colors are working correctly once you click on them but upon first visit the Font color of the word MENU is dark grey and hard to see against my black header. Can you advise on the custom CSS code to add for non-visited to change it to White? Thanks!

www.keeprhodeislandbeautiful.com

Hi there,

Please try this CSS code:

.nav-open, .nav-close {
    color: white !important;
}

Regards,
Awan

That did it! Thank you very much for the speedy response!

Update: Not Solved

Actually when I check on iPad it is still showing as dark grey. iPhone looks correct. Perhaps I had clicked on “Menu” already thus flipping it to “visited” status.

1. Any additional ideas?
  2. Can you tell me how I can disable the mobile view so that visitors from smartphones and tablets can just get the full experience?

Thank you!

Hi,

Can you try to reload the site (on iPad) for several times? I’ve test it in here also and the text has white color.

"2. Can you tell me how I can disable the mobile view so that visitors from smartphones and tablets can just get the full experience?"
Is it for the button menu? If yes, I am not sure if disabling the mobile menu views is better, but it will looks like this http://prntscr.com/dw64o7
Please let me know your thought.