Change Max Height of Testimonials Widget

Hi,

I’m trying to change height value in the following code:

<div class="owl-wrapper-outer autoHeight" style="height: 600px;">

I’ve tried the suggestions in here and here with no success.

Thanks,
Rich

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Some of my testimonials are getting cut off in my SydneyFP Testimonials widget so I’d like to increase the height of the container.

When I used Chrome “inspect” on my website, I found that by increasing the height in the above code to 950px solves this problem. However, I don’t know how to do so in my child theme.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Rich

Hello Rich,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The site I’m working on is on a staging server: www.rztutor.com/staging1.

Thanks,
Rich

Hello Rich,

I’m able to log in with those credentials, but I’m not able to see your website, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Try this instead: www.rztutor.com.
There shouldn’t be any login info needed.

Thanks,
Rich

Hello Rich,

Please try to move that widget into a separate row.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I know the widget works on a separate row but I’d like to have it side by side with the calendly link. How do I make it work?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich, try to set Full Width instead of Full Width Stretched in row settings (Layout section).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Just tried changing the layout to “Full Width” and it doesn’t appear any different.

Okay Rich, I added this issue to our list.

You can put it into a separate row for now.

Kind Regards, Roman.

In the meantime, it sounds like there’s no way to have them side-by-side. Can you confirm that’s correct?

Hello Rich,

I was able to make it work well in Full Width row on my local Sydney install, not sure why you can’t do it.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Can you outline the exact steps you took to do so?

Also, my testimonials are overlapping unless I resize the browser window, after which they look fine. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,
Rich

I’ve managed to work out the overlap issue but some of my longer testimonials are still being cut off. How do I fix this?

e/Nvm, fixed it by adjusting the padding.

Okay Rich, feel free to create a new topic if you have other issues.

Kind Regards, Roman.