Change logo from sticky to static

Hey there !!
I am using sydney theme and i have centred sticky nav menu.
Above the nav menu is the site logo and title which is also sticky.
Is it possible to make the site logo and title static while keeping the nav menu sticky ?
Thank you in advance

Hello there,

Try to add the below CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width:992px) {

.float-header .col-md-4 {
    display: none;
  }

}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey kharis !
I am using the custom css plugin and I added your code in that but sadly nothing happened.
Is there any other solution ?

Hello there,

Please share your site link here, so I can inspect it to provide you with the better code.

Regards,
Kharis

my site url is
The name business academy which is on top of the nav menu, i want it to be static and not scrollable with the nav menu.

my site url is bizacademy.in
The name business academy which is on top of the nav menu, i want it to be static and not scrollable with the nav menu.

Hello there,

I noticed that the code I suggested doesn’t present in you site. Did you intentionally remove it? Please put it back, so I can debug it directly.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear kharis,
I don’t know how but when i added the code after removing it once, it did the work. Thank you very very much. You people are the real superheroes. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis