Change location of page breaks

After inserting page breaks into my post, the page numbers show up just above the meta data, but below the author info. How do I change the location to where it appears under the content itself?

Hello @mikethetruth,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

mikethetruth.com

Hello @mikethetruth,

I have checked your website and looks like your posts are good (I did not see page breaks).

But if there is some specific post, can you please provide a link to the page that illustrates the issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
In your main menu, under Fight Videos, there is a typo in Kickboxing Videos.

Thanks for the catch…

Okay @mikethetruth,

Looks like you are using Fanciest Author Box plugin to display author info.

And looks like you are adding it using shortcode as described in plugin documentation here.

I suggest you to add it below your post content as described in plugin documentation here. You will have to override single.php template (which is in theme folder) with child theme to do that.

I hope that it will help you.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the reply Roman. I am not using any shortcodes on my post. I simply installed the plugin and it automatically inserts the author box. I’m unfamiliar with child themes. Will this allow me to place the pages above the author box?

Hello @mikethetruth,

Actually, this will allow you to place the author box below the pages, but that’s kind of the same thing :slight_smile:

However, Fanciest Author Box plugin is a paid third-party plugin, so I kindly suggest you to contact its support as well.

Kind Regards, Roman.