Change location logo homepage

Hi support team,

I have a question regarding the positioning of the logo on the header / homepage.
Instead of having it to the upper left corner, I would like to delete the subtitle of the header and place it right between the header title and call-to-action button.

Doing so, I would actually also like to lower the call-to-action a little bit so there’s more space in between the header title and call-to-action button. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Marcel

Apologies, I forgot to mention my website: wwww.1op1keukenadvies.nl

Hello Marcel,

I think that it’s possible, but it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I understand, however, do you not have a standard line of coding to change the call-to-action button to a position a little lower than the standard location? I can experiment myself with screen resolutions and exact location values.

Thank you.

Hello Marcel,

You can try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

a.roll-button.button-slider {
    margin-top: 5%;
}

div.slide-inner {
    top: 55%;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Works perfectly, thank you so much for your help.

Best,
Marcel

You are welcome Marcel! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.