Change Link Text Colour

Hi,
I am trying to change the colour of one link with a text widget. I have tried everything I can find with no results.

The link is within the piece of text below. Link text “CONTACT PAGE” Located on bottom of home page URL www.com2b.com.au The link remains the same colour as the rest of the text

“At Committed 2 Business we understand those challenges. Let us help streamline the financial aspects of your business so you can get on with what you do best.
The technology is here, let’s use it to your advantage. Looking forward to connecting with you and discussing how we can assist. Head to our contact page and we will be in touch.”

I hope you can understand all this.

Thank you

Hi,

You can change the link color in that widget with this Custom CSS:

#panel-25-2-0-0 a {
    color: #ff0000 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

You are a Guru. Thanks very much, I tried it and it works. I have spent untold hours trying to change this.

If I wanted to underline the link, would I just add

text-decoration: underline;

???

Thanks again

Regards

Roger

Hi Csaba,
Could you please explain how you identified the panel number?

Regards

Roger

Hi,

Yes, to underline the links you can just add text-decoration: underline; under the color attribute. I have identified the pane number by inspecting your website using Google Chrome’s Inspector tool on that panel.

Best Regards,
Csaba