Change height of Project Images

Hello,

I have added some project images, but the height is bigger than the height in the template. The result is that I only see “half” of the images on the site. I would like to change the height of the images so I can see them 100%. How should I resolve this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Image heigth - Projects - Astrid Theme

The images all have the same size (just like the first image).

I’m still not sure what is your issue.

Can you please provide explanatory screenshots with a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,
The site is not online yet… When I add a project with the “yellowish” book cover (Steven Snauwaert is the text on it), then the image size is different from the others as you can see on the printscreen. I don’t understand why. The size of the image is the same as the ones above (width 202, height 310). How can I resolve this? I have been searching for hours already…
Printscreen Project widget

Hello,

Your screenshots are not available, can you please try to add them once again?

Kind Regards, Roman.

http://joycemesdag.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Knipsel.jpg

Can you see the screenshot now?

You see, in the second row, the “frame” is not adapted to the image. The image in the left corner on the second row has the same size as the one above it (1st image left, 1st row), but I don’t understand why the frame doesn’t have then the same format as the one in the 1st row?
Really appreciate your help!
Thank you,
Eline

Printscreen of the problem

I’m really sorry Eline, but I still don’t see the screenshots. I get 404 error.

Kind Regards, Roman.