Change heading menu font

http://www2017.hwlochner.com

Having trouble finding it in the settings

Hi,

You can change the menu font separately with this Custom CSS:

.main-navigation a {
    font-family: 'your-font-family' !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

This did not change the font in the header menu

Hi,

This Custom CSS:

.main-navigation a {
    font-family: 'your-font-family' !important;
}

will change the menu font, but make sure to enter a valid font-family name in place of 'your-font-family'

Best Regards,
Csaba

I put

.main-navigation a { font-family: lato !important; }

and see no change.

Hi,

Please add this code to header.php in <head> section:

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:300,400,700" rel="stylesheet">

then use this Custom CSS to change the menu font to Lato:

.main-navigation a {
    font-family: 'Lato', sans-serif !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I tried .site-navigation a {
font-family: lato-light !important;
}

and that seems to have done the trick

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba

sorry for the question
when you ask to change the custome CSS
can i change under Sydeny customization the Custome CSS or i need also to change wp-admin
please explain step by step , what need to be done and where i can i see the change .

Thanks

Hi @zvika,

Please add the Custom CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS or to your Child Theme’s style.css, you don’t have to change the CSS in the theme’s file, that change will be lost after theme updates, so by adding it to Additional CSS or to your Child Theme’s style.css file the modification won’t be removed after theme updates.

Kind Regards,
Csaba