Change Header picture on blog page only

I would like to add a picture of the company logo into the header of the blog page in the sydney theme. I wish to retain the site title and the accompanying slug line at the top of the blog page as well (and on each post when they appear)

I would like to do the same on other pages but not change the slider on the ‘front page’

How can I do that?

thanks in anticipation

additional clarification - to answer the above query, I have provided a link to the blog page in question as that may of help to you

Hello jim.harrington,

I’m not sure what is your exact issue. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman thank your for following up my query

the link to the screen shot of my blog page is screen shot

I wish to add the company logo to either the left or right of the site title and the second description line that is both those are to remain when the logo is added. I tried but the site title and second line disappeared.

Similarly, I would like to add the logo to the front page again keeping the site title and second line on show.

is that practical?

Okay, thank you for the screenshot.

It looks like your issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.