Change header & mobile menu color

Hi! I have two questions for you. I am playing around with the layout on http://website.mamanova.nl/ I can’t seem to change the color of any header on the page (including footer widgets, blog posts and any other header I can see) They are all black, whereas I want them to be #8c8f94

The same goes for my mobile menu. The background is black, but I’d love it to be white with #82ae9d lettering.

I’ve tried a few custom CSS codes I’ve found on your support-forum, but I have not yet found the right one. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Whoops, I apologise for posting two questions in one topic. I only just realised that they are not similar questions at all considering the coding used. Sorry :*

Hello L Beug,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.entry-header .entry-title a {
    color: #8c8f94;
}

.widget-title {
}

.slicknav_menu .slicknav_nav {
    background: white;
}

.mobile-nav .slicknav_menu .slicknav_nav li a {
    color: #82ae9d;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you so much for your help, this worked perfectly <3 Two more questions (feel free to stop me, of course)

The burger menu icon is also black in color, as are the stripes between the menu items. I’d like them to be #8c8f94 Is this possible or am I asking too much? :wink: I’ve found a solution to changing the burger menu icon color in another topic on the forum here, but can’t get it to work (and am too scared to randomly copy-paste somewhere, because last time I did that it got me a 500 server error, whoops)

Thank you again!

Oh and also (I am so embarrassed for asking all these seemingly so simple questions) the product titles, product headers and page titles and prices are still in black. Would it be possible to give them #8c8f94 as color?

You can see what I mean here and here

Okay L Beug,

Please try this:

.mobile-nav .slicknav_btn,
.mobile-nav .slicknav_btn:hover {
    color: #8c8f94 !important;
}

.slicknav_menu .slicknav_nav li {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #8c8f94 !important;
}

.product_title.entry-title,
.woo-title.entry-title,
.products li h3,
.price .amount,
#tab-description h2 {
}

Let me know if you notice something else :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks again! This is going great! We’re almost there :wink: Totally digging this theme by the way.

In the mobile menu, if I click the plus sign next to ‘winkel’, the menu that collapses from there still has a black background.

And on any page I create, the page title is still in black, as you can see for instance here and here I’d love for them to be #8c8f94 I can guess what the code is (but I won’t, because I am way too scared of that nasty 500 server error)

Thanks so much <3

Well, here is the code that should help you :slight_smile:

.slicknav_nav .menu-item-has-children li {
    background: white !important;
}

.entry-header .entry-title {
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks again <3 I keep finding these pesky black letters everywhere :wink: Currently I’ve found some new ones here and here. The error-message and ‘meest recente berichten’ are still black, as is ‘geef een reactie’. I really hope this is the last one, haha. Wish there was an easy solution. Thanks for all the help!

Okay, please add this:

.page-header .page-title,
.widgettitle,
#reply-title {
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you so much Roman. Worked like a charm and (I think) it looks great now! <3

You are welcome L Beug,

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.