Change Font Color on Menu Dropdown Titles + Footer Credit Background Color

Can you give me the code to change the font color of the submenu navigation labels? When I’m looking at the new site from my mobile phone, I can’t see the submenu items because the font color is too similar to my header background color. I would like to make those submenu titles the same color as the primary navigation menu. Here’s a pic -> https://flic.kr/p/xqsS5v

Could you also give me the code to change the background color of the footer credits area?

THANKS A MILLION!

Hi Mary,
you can try to add this code using custom css plugin:
here is for the submenu:

@media screen and (max-width: 991px)
.main-navigation ul ul a {
    color: #772432;
}

and can you elaborate more about the footer credit area? If its only to change whole of the footer section, you can do it from customize > colors > footer background

1. That code didn’t work for changing the font color of the submenu. Any other suggestions?

2. I only want to change the background color of the footer credit area, not the entire footer area. I have the footer credit area hidden for now with custom code from Vlad, but I would like to customize the color of it and add it back in.

THANK YOU!

Any word on this? I really need to get the font color changed on the dropdown sub-menu ASAP. It’s not showing up on mobile devices. Thank you!!!

Hi, sorry for the delay.

you can try to add the !important attribute for the code above. try this:

@media screen and (max-width: 991px)
.main-navigation ul ul a {
    color: #772432 !important;
}

Sorry, but that didn’t work either. When I copy your code into my custom CSS, the ul ul part turns red and it doesn’t change anything on the mobile site. Other ideas?

Its strange, I already try it on my end and its worked.

you can send your admin account to awan.rimbawan101 at gmail if necessary. I need to check it directly on your site

Just sent you the login info via email. Thank you!

Hi, I’ve just login to your dashboard and checking the custom css.

Now your submenu already has maroon color.

for security reason, please change your admin credential that you gave to me.

Thank you so much for that fix on the submenu. Any word on custom code to change the background color of the footer credit area I referenced above? Thank you!

“2) I only want to change the background color of the footer credit area, not the entire footer area. I have the footer credit area hidden for now with custom code from Vlad, but I would like to customize the color of it and add it back in.”

I can’t see the footer credit area, can you make it visible for a while and let me try to check it? And also, can you provide the screenshot for the footer credit area?

I have updated the site so you can see the footer area. Just go to http://innerlightyogaschool.com.

My issue is that my hyperlink text isn’t showing up well since that font color is so similar to the footer credit background color. Could you either give me code to change the hyperlink font colors or give me code to change that whole footer background area color? I would also LOVE to make that font smaller down there. THANK YOU!

Ok, try this code below:

.site-footer {
    background-color: #772432;
    color: #fff;
}

Perfect – THANK YOU!

Happy to help :slight_smile: