Change drop down menu text color, header image, add copyright to footer

Love the theme. Thank you so much for making and the support forum is excellent.

I have a few questions for you:

When I changed my top menu and footer to white, I cannot see the text for the drop down menu as the text is white on white. What can I do to change that? You also can’t see the footer text that is white also with Alizee branding on it. The website is http://procrastimake.com/

Can I remove the header image from my site? Or at least make it narrower? If so, can you please give me the code?

Lastly, what is the css code to add my copyright to the footer beside where it says Alizee by AThemes?

Thanks a million for any help you can provide

Hi,

You can change your sub menus’ link color with this Custom CSS:

.main-navigation ul ul a {
    color: red !important;
}

You can change the footer links color with this Custom CSS:

.site-info a {
    color: red !important;
}

You can make the header narrower by adding a smaller site branding image or by reducing the size of the actual image with this Custom CSS:

.site-branding img {
    max-width: 260px !important;
    display: block;
    margin: 0 auto !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

my website and when I pulled up on the tablet and cell phone the header slider on my home page in the tablet and cell phone look too big and not look good even I resize the pictures but still the same issue and this issue only in my home page header slider
The other pages header slider it’s fine ,it’s only in the header slider home page
How I fix that ?
Thank’s
Sam

Thanks Csaba,

That is brilliant. Thank you very much.

How do I add my own copyright to the footer? I don’t want to remove the Alizee branding. I just want to add my own copyright beside the Alizee branding.

Also I don’t want to make my site branding smaller but can I make the background header image the same height as the site branding image?

Hi,

You can make the header the same size as the branding with this Custom CSS:

.has-banner .site-branding {
    padding: 96px 0 0 !important;
}

You can add copyright to footer by modifying footer.php and adding the text to the actual copyright ( in the place where you want to add it, just make sure that your text will doesn’t break any code and must be inside a paragraph or anchor tag ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you Csaba

Hi,

You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba