Change CTA behavior

So I have a java code that I basically need to put into the theme so that user can text a number as the CTA. I have the code but I’m not sure of where to put it. I want the exact same placement as the current CTA button I just need to insert the code.

Here’s the code for reference:

<script data-version=“v1” data-widget-id=“398f828f-f95b-4a31-87e1-f84053ac8652” id=“sonar-ping-async-embedder” type=“text/javascript”> (function() { function async_load(){ var s = document.createElement(‘script’); s.type = ‘text/javascript’; s.async = true; var theUrl = ‘//www.sendsonar.com/assets/send-sonar.js’; s.src = theUrl + ( theUrl.indexOf("?") >= 0 ? “&” : “?”) + ‘ref=’ + encodeURIComponent(window.location.href); var embedder = document.getElementById(‘sonar-ping-async-embedder’); embedder.parentNode.insertBefore(s, embedder); } if (window.attachEvent) window.attachEvent(‘onload’, async_load); else window.addEventListener(‘load’, async_load, false); })(); </script>

You’ll find the code for the button in slider.php. Search for button-slider. You’ll probably need to check some instructions/examples from the place you got the code from. We can’t help much with this sort of customizations.