Change color of 'next project'-links

Hi
Is there any way I can change the color of the links to the next projects on the project-pages?

(E.g. here: http://www.3rddimension.com/projects/postnord-velo/ - links in the bottom of the page)

Best regards,
Anne

Hello Anne,

To accomplish it, you can use this CSS code:

.site-main .post-navigation a {
      color: #fff000;
    }

.site-main .post-navigation a:hover {
      color: #ff0000;
    } 

To apply it to your site, add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very very much! It worked perfectly :smiley: - I just LOVE that you are so helpsome in your support! It makes working with this theme such a delight - even for a non-coder as me :slight_smile:

So… could you possibly help one more time? :grimacing: I’m struggeling with a similar problem at another site: www.morgendagensmoeder.dk - where I would love to make all links orange. However, when I try to do it it also changes the color of the text on my orange buttons - meaning that the text disappear… :-/ So - can I change the link color on all ‘non-button’-links while maintaining the white color on the buttons?

Best regards - and have a wonderful weekend,
Anne

Hello Anne,

Try this code please:

a:not(.button),
    .entry-meta .cat-links a {
    }

a:not(.button):hover,
    .entry-meta .cat-links a:hover {
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you so much, kharisblank! I works! :smile: Only in the widgets the linkcolor is still blue - can you help me one more last time? :smiley: I’m so lost in this code - maybe I should try to learn!

Cheers,
Anne

Try this code, please.

.widget a:not(.button),
    .widget .entry-meta .cat-links a {
    }

.widget a:not(.button):hover,
    .widget .entry-meta .cat-links a:hover {
    }  

Regards,
Kharis

You are my hero!

Thank you so much!! :star_struck::star_struck:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis