Change call-to-action button colors

Hello,

How could I change the colors of the button “Call-to-action”? I’ve read another post to do it in other themes but not in this one (or at least, I have not found it).

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Javier

Hello Javier,

Can you please provide a link to your website and specify the button along with desired color?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman!

My website is still “offline” because I’ve justa started with the desing, so I’m using a “coming soon” pluging to hide it.

The button I’m talking about is the one that could be showed in the front page template of “The Shop”.
http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=TheShop
"Are you ready to see more? Visit our shop"

I would like to change the “Visit our shop” colors (text and box) and also the colors for over mouse and clic actions.

Don’t worry about the colors, I mean, I know how to select a different one if I had the code as example.

Could you help me? Thank you very much!!

Regards,

Javier

Hello Javier,

You can change Primary color in CustomizeColors and that button color will be changed as well.

Or, if you want more control, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

section.home-section.cta-section a.button {
    background-color: green;
    color: yellow;
}

section.home-section.cta-section a.button:hover {
    background-color: yellow;
    color: green;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman!
I’ve been on holidays and paused the design of my website but I’m working on it again.
Thank you for your answer!!! It works :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Javier

You are welcome Javier! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.