Change button text in slider

Hi, I looked around but did not find the answer yet. My site is www.derouwtuin.nl

I don’t fin a way to change the text in the button. Please help!

cheers
Daan

Hello Daan,

You can manage it from Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider > Call to action button > Text for your call to action button.

Regards,
Kharis

ThANKS, BUT THE LAST OPTION IS NOT THERE!

Hello there,

Please try to temporarily deactivate all of your active plugins except Page Builder and Sydney Toolbox. Doesn’t still this section present in there?

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your quick reply!
I did what you suggested, but in my ’ header slider’ there is still no option to change the button.

I cannot put screenshots here, otherwise I’d show you. It DOES say:

“You can add up to 5 images in the slider. Make sure you select where to display your slider from the Header Type section found above. You can also add a Call to action button (scroll down to find the options)” When I scroll down there is nothing there though.

cheers
Daan

Hello there,

Please try to switch to the default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen, delete your Sydney theme and then install and activate the fresh one of Sydney.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I did a lot of customization, won’t that undo all that?

cheers
Daan

Ok, I am doing it.

Hi,

I did what you said, but I am afraid, there is still no place to change the CTA button. I must say that the field where you type the ‘subtitle for the fifth slide’, looks strange. It is only half high. Does that help?
By the way the options that I see in you screenshot to change the ‘slider mobile behaviour’ are also not available (at least not in that menu).
Mysterious and very frustrating this eh?
I thought there might be a way through customizing css or so?

cheers
Daan

Hi Daan,

Would you mind allowing me to access your site admin area (/wp-admin), so that I can take closer look directly to troubleshoot? You can share the username and password of your admin account to kharisblank@gmail.com; mention the link to this thread in your email body to indicate this comes from you.

Regards,
Kharis

Ok, great thanks! I send you the data.

You fixed it! Thanks a million! Really great! Don’t know how to thank you!