Change Background Image

Is it possible to remove the squared repetitive images on the background image and replace with a single large image?

Hello,

Can you please provide some screenshots and a link to your website to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

unsure about link shortener - lets see how far we get by replies. I may have selected a wrong option.

On initial set up …Customise your site. …background image…I selected an image from my pictures and chose fit screen. Just altered it to fill screen and it removes the repeated boxes. Rather pixelated but a more viewable option. It’s only a background image after all. These options didn’t work when I first tried them. Thanks for reply - your response made me rethink.
Success!

Do you know if the widgets on right can be made ‘sexier’? They are rather blatant. Can raise another post if needed.
Many thanks

Hello,

These options didn’t work when I first tried them. Thanks for reply - your response made me rethink.
Success!

Great, you are welcome!

Do you know if the widgets on right can be made ‘sexier’? They are rather blatant. Can raise another post if needed.

Yes, please create a new topic in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support