Chaging Sizes Moesia Extensions (e.g. AboveHeader, Footer )

Hello Vlad,

How can I change the size (height and width) of the moesia extensions (e.g. Above Header, Footer etc)?

Also can I change the number of columns within the Footer Options (currently divided in Footer A, B and C)?

Cheers,

Gustavo

Hey,

How exactly would you like to change the height and width? The width is full (for the background) and the height matches the widgets. Not sure I understand.

You can hide one for example and show only two at 50%-50% width. But you can’t show more than three without involved code changes.

Hello Vlad,
Thank you for the reply.

Yet I need to know how can I add a flag (language) icon at the Menu Bar (NavBar)to switch in-between languages.

Sorry for being a complete newbie at chaging these things.

THanks

Looks like you’re in the wrong topic.

I think the plugin gives you this ability. Check Appearance > Menus. Please note that we handle theme support here, not plugin support. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks Vlad - I found a way to solve this issue with

Have a great day. :smiley: Cheers.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. But you’re going to need to change the IDs for the menu items.

Hi there Vlad,
I don’t know why, but my widgets in the below header sections aren’t with full width.

I tried many things, but I can’t solve this problem, do you know what might be happening?

thanks

Hi,

The content itself isn’t full width. Only the background color (if you have one) is.

Hi Vlad,

I was reading through this topic hoping to find the answer on how to create a footer 50/50 and hiding one.
It’s mentioned here, but I can’t find how to adjust this within the theme.