Certain Fonts not appearing on mobile after update

Hello,

I recently updated to Sydney Pro 2.0.15, and the font settings for some of my Headings is no longer showing up (anything I had set to either “Playfair Display” or “Playfair Display SC”). It’s weird because other HEadings, set to Montserrat, are displaying fine.

Below are some screenshots from my iPhone, as well as the “Mobile Preview” in the Customize tab to show what its suppose to look like.

The URL is https://kelticlodge.ca. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks

Hi Support Team,

So, I went online on my iPhone again this evening and all the fonts are working properly again!

I think the issue was that when I did the Sydney Pro update, I forgot that I added the “link href” code to the “header.php” file, so I instead this time I added the “@import” code to my “Additional CSS” section of the Customize area.

For whatever reason, after I updated to 2.0.15, all Wordpress updates now take HOURS to come into effect, so maybe I was thrown off because I was expecting the new “@import” code in CSS to work instantly, and clearly it was affected by the delay.

Anyway I’ll keep checking mobile again over the next few days, but I think the issue is over!

Hello,

Anyway I’ll keep checking mobile again over the next few days, but I think the issue is over!

Okay, feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support