Centre odd number of services

Hi,

I have 7 services listed on my page, so if I lay out the row in either 2 columns or 3, I still have one that sits by itself underneath. This is not a problem, expect that it sits on the left, I was wondering now I could make it so the icon is centred? Thank you

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

also, when on the mobile site, only half the logo is displayed within the black menu bar at the top of the screen, is there a way to fix that?

Hi,

If I remember correctly you’ve asked last week to make the logo to be outside of the content or make logo bigger without making menu bigger, that’s causing this, so if you remove the Custom CSS I gave you there, then it will make the logo to be inside the menu, now it’s kind of outside of it, due to the modification you’ve requested that to be separated from the menu.

Best Regards,
Csaba

that fixes the mobile site problem, but not the problem of the uneven number of services not being centred. Could you also help me fix that?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

Unfortunately you can’t center items without special / custom classes added, your services doesn’t have them by default, so if you want to center the services you must make them 1 column, with 3 columns you can’t do that, because that way you must remove the float: left property.

Best Regards,
Csaba