Centering projects on the home page

Hi,
Is there any trick to center projects in the appropriate row on the front page?

Hello there,

Thank you for asking. Please check this solution which might be helpful to you as well.

Regards,
Kharis

unfortunately it does not work. Have your script in footer. artmediabroker.pl

Hello there,

Please edit your project’s row. Under Row Styles > Layout. Then enable Standard Row Layout.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Khars
It went into center but featured images of the projects got much more smoller…?

Have you done this?

Cloudup

Please confirm.

Regards,
Kharis

yes I did. In fact the images went centered and their size as well. Is there any possibility to get them centered AND impressive?

Hello there,

I checked your projects, it’s perfectly centered already as seen on the following screenshot.

Cloudup

Maybe your web browser’s cache won’t read the new jQuery code addition. Please try to clear your web browser’s cache and then reload your site.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,
Thanks for your help. It works in the sense of centering. My concern is that images got smaller than they used to be. Is there any way to cneter them AND maintain the size? Cache is cleared.
Best and thank you once more

Hello there,

So you want those three items horizontally fill the entire screen? Please advice.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi
The original size of the images within the front page row was the same (or looks like the same) as the employees row images. When you look at the demo of Sidney you’ll get the point. Should I enlarge the featured images of the project?

the best effect would be the row of the 5 featured images on the full width row centered.

…while using 3 of them. But centered as above.

Hello there,

Please put off the custom jQuery code you added. You’ll only need a couple of CSS code. Add this into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width:768px) {

.roll-project.fullwidth .project-item {
    width: 33.333333333333333%;
    padding: 0 25px;
    box-sizing: border-box;
  }  

.roll-project .project-title,
  .roll-project .project-item .project-pop {
    width: calc(100% - 50px);
    width: -moz-calc(100% - 50px);
    width: -webkit-calc(100% - 50px);
  }  

}

Do padding adjustment necessarily.

Regards,
Kharis

thank you. This is it!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis