Center title of Syndey Pro Services widget

Hi! I am trying to center the title of the Services A widget below the header slider.

Thank you!

Also can you tell me how I can display the Services only on the front page and not on all pages?

For some reason I could not find where to specify the widget only for the front page.

Thank you!

Hello Marco,

1. The title seems to be centered, have you already resolved this issue?

2. I don’t see services on your About and Contact Us pages, did you resolve this as well?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman - yes indeed I solved these problems and as always came a cross NEW challenges!! ha ha

Thats life!

Now I have too much space between the heading slider and the services section on the front page.

How can I reduce this?

Thank you!

Also can you check this site?

http://lexemo.com/2016/12/08/indirect-ecb-banking-supervision-and-its-direct-consequences-2/

Any chance I can change the colors of the black boxes in the text area?

Thank you!

I struggle to get the grey background color on the facts widget to go across the whole screen like it does in your demo page.

Padding left and right is at 0

Any ideas?

Hi Roman - again I solved some of the issues. The only open question right now is this one:

Also can you check this site?

http://lexemo.com/2016/12/08/indirect-ecb-banking-supervision-and-its-direct-consequences-2/

Any chance I can change the colors of the black boxes in the text area?

Thank you!

Hello Marco,

What color do you want to use for those boxes?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Good morning Roman!

This color: 2768a3

Thank you!
Marco

Hello Marco,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body .hentry blockquote {
    background-color: #2768a3;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you!!! Your support is great!

You are welcome Marco! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.