Center option not working

When I try to center a video it goes back to its original left side format what can I do?

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about it. I would be very happy to take care of it for you. I just need to inspect your site. Could you please post your site URL here so I can have a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

Sure man http://bit.ly/1ShtHdg

Thank you for the link. It helped me a lot.

I noticed that there is a P tag wrapping your video. Try to edit your page, then remove it.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

I did now it stays but its actually in the left side more than the middle

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

I noticed that the primary content area width on the desktop viewport is 75% and it floats to the left. To center the video content, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.page-id-131 #primary{
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
  float: none;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

It worked perfectly now thank you very much!

through it only works on video and not photo do you think you know why this would be?

got it made it full

Hello there,

> through it only works on video and not photo do you think you know why this would be?

The previous CSS code I provided was applied to only the specific page where the video belongs to. The #primary element selector preceded with .page-id-131 class selector. If you want it be applied to another page as well, you should change the code into the following:

.page-id-[PAGE_ID] #primary,
.page-id-131 #primary{
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
  float: none;
}

Replace the [PAGE_ID] with the respective page ID of the photo page that you wish.

Regards,
Kharis

Oh ok so I change [page_id] to the respective id of the image? Where do i find that? and do I also change .page-id-131 or no? Thank you.

Hello there,

To find the page ID, go edit your page. Take a look at the browser’s address bar. You will see something like:

http://andreyaniv.com//wp-admin/post.php?post=2&action=edit

From the URL above, the page ID is 2.

> do I also change .page-id-131

It depends on your case. If you change your video page, you must change its ID as well.

Regards,
Kharis