Center Image in "Recent Topics"

Hello,

I just created a blog post with a centred image, but in the recent posts on the homepage it isn’t centered.

Do you know how to center the image?

Thank you allready!

Hello there,

Please try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.content-area .entry-thumb { 
   text-align: center
}

If it doesn’t helps, please share a link to your page URL where “Recent Topics” is at, so I can have a closer look. If you want it to remain private, email me at kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link to this topic in your message body to indicate it’s a continuation of this support forum talk.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your answer. But I didn’t helped.

We did center the image in the post, but it’s just centred when you open the post.

It looks like it somehow strips out the html codes or something similar. This are the blog settings:

using Sydney Pro 2 and I did send you an mail.

EDIT:

This did center the image. But I think it will center all images in the entry posts. So it’s not really but I’m looking for.

.entry-post img {
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
width: auto;
}

Is there a way to allow the html tags?

Thank you.

I did a bit of research and found out that html tags get stripted in the excerpts.

I allready tried this:

and some plugins. None of them worked. Do I need to change the code a little bit to fit in to the sydney pro theme?

I hope you can help me.