Center Blog Posts on Main Page

Thanks for your “Rocked” theme. I’m really diggin’ it. I’m using it for a blog. I like how I can achieve a really clean, simple look with it. A link is attached below.

I have searched your Support Forum for an answer to my current issue, but have been unable to find a solution. So I’m asking.

I want to have everything centered on the page. I’m not using any side-bars, or widgets. I want lots of white space. It took a bit of searching, but I’ve figured out how to center individual blog posts. Take a look at one to see what I mean. Where I’m stuck is that I have not been able to do the same with the blog post excerpts - on the blog main page. Could you provide some guidance?

Thank you.

Hello. Is anyone there? I sent a support request nearly 20 hours ago. I can see that others, who sent questions after I did, received answers. Is there a problem, or did you just forget me?

Hi,

Sorry for the delays and there is no problem with your question :slight_smile:
So, you want all of the content of your site is centered? you can try to implement the css code below

.content-area.col-md-9 {
    width: 100%;
    float: none;
    text-align: center;
}

If you don’t have a child theme, you can put the code above using custom css plugin

Thanks for your prompt reply. What you gave me was not exactly what I wanted, but it got me close enough that I was able to modify it to do what I was hoping for. So thanks for the assistance. Problem solved.

Great! and Good luck!