Center align images in posts

Hello,

I have a little issue regarding the alignment of the images on my posts page. My images center in the edit post page but once published, the live view aligns the images to the left. Can you help me get these center aligned?Here’s my website: www.bellesinboots.com

Thanks!
Jazz

Hello Jazz,

The image alignment in one of your posts like this one looks fine. Did you get this happened in specific post? Please share its link here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for the quick response! Yes, that one is okay except for the word “source” captioning the last few pictures. I cannot get those to center.

Here is one of the posts that does not center align.

Could you please assist with these issues?

Many thanks!

Jazz

Hello Jazz,

Thank you for sharing. The center alignment should be working fine with standard WordPress and Sydney install as it’s displaying in test site. At your end, there might one of your active plugins changed the default alignment style. I inspected your site, I found the P tag displayed inline which is defined in a couple of CSS code that isn’t part of Sydney’s CSS. To fix it, you’ll need to add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

p {
      display: block !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

That worked great! Thank you.

The created a bit of additional space on my homepage between the text and the call to action button. Is there a way to slightly reduce this spacing without changing the alignment of the blog images?

Thanks again :slight_smile:
Jazz

Hello Jazz,

Sorry, I can’t exactly get where the button is. Does it read “About Us”?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Yes, the About Us button.

Thanks
Jazz

Add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.text-slider {
      padding-bottom: 50px;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis