Category pages layout

Hello. I would like all my blog category pages such as this:

to look like the main blog page here:

Can you tell me how?
Thank you!

Hello there,

I’d like to help, but visiting the links you shared, display the below message.

I didn’t feel confidence enough to enter my email address. Is there any other way to visit them in normal way?

Regards,
Kharis

Are you outside usa? If so, which country and I will enable access.

Yes, I am in Indonesia, Southeast Asia.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis, I’m sorry for the trouble. Please try to access the pages again. I removed Indonesia from block.

Thank you.

I am be able to visit them now.

To enable grid posts layout, log into your site’s dashboard. Then go to Appearance > Customize > Blog Options; on the “Blog layout” section, choose masonry (grid style).

Regards,
Kharis

I think you were looking at the wrong page?? My current blog page is two columns with the featured image on the right of the post excerpt. Like this:

My current post category page looks like this now but I want it to look like the two column page, not the masonary layout.

The solution might be adding a couple lines of CSS code. I attempted to check your blog page once again to get the exact CSS code we could use. However it’s unavailable to me. Please re-open the restriction for Indonesia.

Please take a screenshot of your current setup in the blog options under Appearance > Customize > Blog Options; and upload in your reply. So I can reproduce it with my test site.

Regards,
Kharis