Categories section - Help please

Hi, can you please help me with the category problem because I don’t have the “Categories section” in the right of the service page. This is my website http://www.thelightevents.ro

Hello @thelightevents,

By default categories are turned off for custom post types after certain Types plugin update. You can turn them back on by doing the following.

Please go to your Dashboard -> Types -> Taxonomies -> Categories -> scroll down to Post Types to be used with this Taxonomy section -> check Services checkbox -> click Save Taxonomy.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate your fast aswer!

But I have one more question.

How do I change the color font for the title “DO YOU WANT TO…”, because on my wesite the color of the font is darker, and nobody can see it.

I used the widget TEXT.

Thank you

Well, I did not see DO YOU WANT TO… title on the site mentioned above, but I did see that VREI SĂ… title is almost not visible, you can change its color to white with the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#pg-350-2 .widget-title {
    color: white !important;
}

You can replace white with any other color or color code.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It’s done. Thank you very much for your help.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards, Andrei M.

You are welcome Andrei,

And have a nice day as well :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.