Categories and tags not working?

i am using free sydney theme. unfortunately category and tags is not working. it’s not showing either in any posts and the link for the category is also not working. my website is npnef.org

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to an affected post?

Kind Regards, Roman.

here you go:
http://npnef.org/category/activities/

here activities is my category but its not working and either not showing on any post.

Link for my latest post:

Hello,

1. That activities category link doesn’t seem to be valid.

2. You don’t have any categories assigned to your posts (at least posts on the screenshot above), so try to assign some categories and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

yes, that’s my problem. i assigned many times but its not showing up there.

Hello,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and try to assign categories once again.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I disabled all the plugins and my categories are showing now. :smiley: I checked one by one which plugin was causing issue and found that the plugin called “Anything Order” was causing this issue. I would like to thank you for guiding me to get rid of this weird problem.

I have some more questions. can i ask you here or should i start a new topic? I just want to know how can i make my text full width after removing all widget. My next question is the link in the news ticker is unclickable when placed at the top but its clickable when i place it at any other field.

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Please create a separate topic for each of your other issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.