Cart Page Table Not Inline

Previously with Sydney Pro I posted this thread. While that worked for Sydney Pro, it doesn’t seem to work for theshop, and I’m not finding in the code why. That’s probably on me, but it looks exactly the same as it did prior to the Sydney Pro fix.

Suggestions?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website ( with the shop theme ) and also point out on which page ( post url to this page ) you want to modify and exactly what, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

My apologies. The URL is here, and it’s at the bottom where the list of shipping options don’t have the radio buttons inline with the names.

Thank you.

Hi,

I don’t see any radio buttons on that page, can you please post a screenshot about them, maybe I am looking at a wrong place.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Here’s a snapshot of the issue. It’s when one or more items have been added to the cart, and it’s the cart view.

Thanks.

Hi,

For me radio buttons as in your screenshots doesn’t appear, for me appears this message instead:

There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Csaba

In order for shipping methods to be available, please choose the United States, then your state and type in your zip code. For a test case, feel free to use South Carolina and 29588 for the zip code.

Hi,

Ok, thank you, I have used a non-US address, maybe that’s why it didn’t worked. You can make the radio to display inline with the text with this Custom CSS:

.shipping .shipping_method {
    width: auto !important;
    margin-right: 8px;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba