Cart button directing user back to home page

Hello,

I have currently got the Leto theme installed and it’s working a treat. My only problem is that the cart button at the top right hand side of the screen isn’t directing the user to the Cart page, rather back to the header page. Also, when I am on the header page and choose a category under the product slider block the screen jumps to the top, which has been kind of getting to me. What would be causing these two issues?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there,

Do you have a link to your site to share here, so I can check and try it directly?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thanks for the crazy quick response! bombedyarns.com.au is the one.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Hello Sebastian,

I checked it by adding a new product to chart. When I clicked the chart icon at the top right, it redirected to chart page propertly. No issue found here. It may very strange to you. Please make screen recording with Loom; and share the video in your next reply.

Also, when I am on the header page and choose a category under the product slider block the screen jumps to the top, which has been kind of getting to me.

Which link did you click? What does it read? Probably sharing a screenshot would help me better understand it.

Regards,
Kharis

That’s weird. Well thanks for verifying the cart button issue from an outside perspective.

Re. the button on the slider, it’s the one on the homepage (below the main video) that says, ‘ALL’ and ‘FEATURED’. Selecting any of those will show the issue I am having. Sorry, currently unable to access the website for some reason, so I’ll just have to explain using words.

Cheers, Seb.

Hello Seb,

Do you experience this issue also on our demo site?

https://demo.athemes.com/leto/

Please check your product’s administration panel. Is there any special setting applied in there?

To help verify if there’s script conflict with other active plugins, try temporarily disable all active plugins at once and run your test. Once you get it runs properly, to narrow down the possible source of the issue, reactivate the plugins one by one and re-run your test.

Regards,
Kharis