Carousel Partners

Hello,

I want my partners to appear in rows of 4, but then in a automatic slider (or so called carousel). I already made 8 partner pages, however, I can’t make the carrousel working. Does anyone knows the solution for this?
My website is www.dev.rguijsproductions.nl

Kind regards,
Roland

Hello Roland,

As I understand, you are speaking about your Portfolio section that is in the middle of your home page.

Portfolio section is designed to display items in masonry layout, not carousel.

I hope that it will clarify this issue :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thanks for your reply. I meant the logos of brands (this is the last row above the footers). I can select a carousel option there, however, it doesn’t do anything.

Kind Regards,
Roland

Okay Roland,

Thank you for explanation.

I tried to replicate your issue on my localhost and I got the same result, it doesn’t work for me as well.

I suppose that it might be Live Composer issue. I kindly suggest you to contact Live Composer support and let them know about this issue.

If you get solution, please post it here, so other people with the same problem will be able to benefit from it as well.

Best Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I solved to problem with some help from Live Composer. I had to change the ‘type’ from grid to carousel, and my value of ‘posts per page’ had to be the total number of partners (in my case 8), instead of the default value 4.
Thanks for your effort.

Kind regards,
Roland

Hello Roland,

Thank you for sharing a solution.

I already marked this topic as Resolved.

Kind Regards, Roman.