Can't set font after 1.5.9

I am using custom fonts to load non-Google fonts into my website and I was able to set them through Customization prior 1.5.9. But since now fonts are “selected” from a drop-down menu, I cannot add a custom font because it is not in the drop-down menu :/.

Is there a workaround for this? Is it intended somehow? If so why?

Hello, please check this tutorial:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi roman,

Thank you for answering my question. I’m using the plugin called “Custom Fonts” for a while. I’ve installed the font “Playlist” successfully and was able to enter it manually to Theme -> Customize -> Fonts in Sydney previous 1.5.9.

However, with the new update it doesn’t show up in the drop-down menu even though it is already installed through Custom Fonts plugin, so I can’t choose it. The font itself is NOT a Google Font, it is manually added through the plugin.

Let me know if you need any more details. I am using CSS to change all my fonts manually which is a pain. I hope you understand the issue with your new update and consider fixing it.

Regards.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it? You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic. And do you want to apply the Playlist font to all your content?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Sorry for the late reply. My website is https://yogaalloy.com.

I’ve applied the Playlist font to h1, h2, etc. by using CSS. I am just warning you that, because now with the current update, we HAVE TO select the fonts from a dropdown menu, I cannot enter the name of the custom font I’m using. I hope I can make myself clear :smiley:.

Regards.

Hello, thank you for the link.

I’ve just checked your headings and it looks like this issue is already resolved, isn’t it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support