Can't manage sites for my license

Hi support,

I am trying to access the “Manage sites” section of my account for the license of Sydney Pro (see screenshot below) but the page is not loading anything. I am doing this because Wordpress is not letting me update the Sydney Pro theme to the newest version and I want to check that the site with the license is not the staging site.

Please kindly let me know how I can make sure the site that has the license for the theme is empowerretailers.com and not the staging site. I appreciate your support with this issue.

Thank you,
German

… but the page is not loading anything. I am doing this because Wordpress is not letting me update the Sydney Pro theme to the newest version

I am not sure what becomes an issue here. Theme update can be done through Appearance > Themes panel like any other free themes. Update link on Sydney Pro will only be appear if license key has been set and it’s valid.

Regards,
Kharis

My Manages Sites is empty. i try to add a site to my Sydney pro license and i don’t find a way to make it.

Probably @charlie could explain this.

When I try to update the theme through Wordpress by going to Appearance>Themes I get this error message.

Hello there,

Please try updating it again. Second attempt usually works only if you’re on better internet network.

Regards,
Kharis