Cant login using the regular Athemes link

Dear,

I still can’t login using https://athemes.com/your-account/. When is this fixed? It is a bit annoying because there is only one computer to login with. If i can help by sending some information let me know.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please provide more details?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

There is an issue and I can’t login using the normal Athemes login link. I did ask for a solution regarding to this problem in the past but now a few months have past and still I can’t login properly. I’m now using a computer that remembers my login details.
It skips the login procedure and I can go strait to the forum. The problem is that I need to be on that pc all the time for using your services. I can’t login on other devices also. I have tried multiple networks devices and did remove the cookies browser history etc. There are multiple different errors, first and most frequently is the issue: (Link) Cannot be opened. Because there were to much destination changes. (so the link of the website switched to much) this problem can be caused by a page that had to much link destination changes and the returns to the original link were it begon with. The second is that there cant be made a connection with the website. Problems appear on the following devices
Windows 10 desktop pc
Google Chrome, Windows Edge and Firefox
MacBook Pro using the newest version of High Sierra
Safari the latest version and one version before.
Google Chrome
iPhone X and Ipad
Ios 11.3.x Safari
ios 12.x Safari

Please take a look and fix the problem!

I hope I informed u enough, if there are any questions… Be free to ask!

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin, thank you for detailed explanation!

I’ll ask our Developer to check this issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

Thank you, will you keep me in touch please?

Kind Regards,

Kevin

I just tested it and could login using your credentials on Chrome on a Mac. I’m not sure what advice to offer but I did just log you out of all sessions so maybe that will help. You should also try logging in using Incognitio in Chrome or making sure all your cookies are cleared.

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Managed to login by changing the password in the program.
please do not change my password again.
could not login for 4 days !
And check the team mail.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Dear,

A view day’s have past, is the problem fixed?

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin, thank you for keeping in touch.

We tried to troubleshoot your issue but we couldn’t recreate your problem, everything is working as expected on our end. Did you try to follow Charlie’s advice above?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Couldn’t login for a few days again. And yes I did what Charlie said.
Still the same problem, I think it has to do with the website it is not allowed to change the link that much like a said before. That is the main problem, and the website is unavailable but I don’t know what the problem is. Your website is the only one with the problem. The screenshot is taken this morning so still a problem.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Vonk

Hello Kevin,

I’m now using a computer that remembers my login details.

You mentioned this in your second post of this topic.

Can you please specify what exactly you use?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

When I visit a website for the first time and then login Windows Edge asks me if I want Edge to remember my login details so i klick yes and it automatically logs in for me. The same for safari on my MacBook. So now when I go to athemes.com I click direcly on forum and then I’m logged in. Otherwise I can’t login.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Okay Kevin,

You can also make sure that the stored password is correct, here is a relevant article:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

If it isn’t correct… How can I be logged in ?
So again, the site is the problem. Because of the website link switching to much it is blocked or something.
Still can’t login using the regular methode.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Vonk

Hello Kevin,

We tried to troubleshoot your issue again but we still can’t recreate your problem, everything is working as expected on our end. You can also try to use another network to access our website, maybe that will help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

I work from three different buildings and each building has a different network.
And as i said befour, muliple divices including some witch are not even mine.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Okay Kevin, thank you for patience.

Do you use some VPN service or proxy? If not, you can try to access our site through VPN. The easiest way might be Opera browser with its VPN enabled in settings.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

Didn’t work, I’m a bit tired of asking etc.
So I only use this pc to login to your service.
Still wired I can’t login using other devices.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Hello Kevin, I understand that it’s very frustrating.

My latest post is marked as the solution, did it eventually work or you don’t want to continue troubleshooting?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

Don’t want to continue troubleshooting.
Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Kevin