I cannot find a way into the Foorter to edit the text there
Sydney free theme doesn’t offer you the possibility to modify the footer natively.
Then 3 options are possible :
- Install a customization footer plugin from WP plugin library
- Edit directly the file footer.php from Sydney theme into a code editor : wp-content/theme/Sydney/footer.php (be careful, every theme update will erase your modifications)
- Create your own footer plugin into Wordpress (tricky)
I would recommend you the first option which is far the easiest/ quickest
in the About Us section, I want to add in the RH column Above the pProgress Bars our Logo, and below the Progress Bars a picture of the product.
Best way is to use the excellent “elementor plugin” page builder which is letting do what you need. You’ll just need to drag & drop the blocks you’ll need.
Have a look to the elementor documentation which will explain you how to figure out the troubles you’re facing.
and lastly, I would like to insert a Translate field box and a Search Box into the Header, alongside each other and just underneath the Navbar Menu Tabs
For translation the easiest and best plugin to me is “Google Language Translator” which offers you about 100 language and let you set the place you want to display it. You can use the short-code to embed your translate button
For search input, I don’t know if Sydney theme has one. If not look for a dedicated plugin into Wordpress library.
About positioning your elements under Navbar Menu Tabs, I see 2 options :
- Edit directly the appropriate html from Sydney Theme file, but same story as upper, each theme update will erase your modifications
- Use a dedicated plugin to add editable area into page (that I don’t know yet but which should exist)
Hope that helps