Can't create links for Site Header

You can review this site to get a better understanding of the issues. Bear in mind that a lot of my users are using small monitors, and are thus viewing the tablet-sized screen, with the hamburger button which isn’t obviously a menu button to -them-.

In Sydney Pro --> Appearance --> Customize --> Sydney Pro Options --> Header Contact Info -->

The Home Icon isn’t clickable. I got several of my co-workers complaining about this in a survey I sent out.

The phone number isn’t web-enabled, i.e. clicking on it won’t make a call from the user’s browser via VoIP. This is necessary to make the company reachable from anywhere in the world.

The email address isn’t clickable – can’t receive an email at that email address, nor can I make it a link to the Contact page on the site.

The Address can’t be made into a link to the Office Locations page.

Please can you address these issues ASAP in the next version?

Thanks,
Kirit.

Site is http://www.csmsoftware.com/

Yeap, these seem like good points and we’ll look into adding them.
Not sure about the home icon though, where exactly would you expect it to lead? I don’t see much reason in it leading to the homepage as that’s not what it stands for.

Hey! What’s up??? IT IS not clickable still!

Hi! I just came across this thread and wondered if there was any movement on this issue - I would love my email to be clickable from the header as well. Thanks. Stephanie