Can't change mobile menu button color

When on mobile, the menu button color is white and I want it to change it back to black. Before I’ve always used

.btn-menu {
color: #000 !important;
}

But now something has changed and that piece of code doesn’t work anymore. The button for the menu in mobile view of my site is always stuck on white. I can’t change it back to black for some reason. Can anyone help? Thank you.

This is my site by the way:
www.babybistro.com.au
(View on mobile, the menu button is there but it is white)
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

From the browser’s console, I found your site contains a Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) issue. It makes the Font Awesome icons fail to load. To fix it, Try to add the following in the .htaccess file which resides in the root folder of your WordPress installation; Put the code right after # END WordPress line.

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</IfModule>

Please refer here.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your reply. As I don’t have FTP access to the Wordpress folders to the site, is there possibly another way around this? Also, I want to understand what could have caused this in the first place? (i.e, was it a plugin or some changes that could have started this issue?)

Thank you.

Ignore my previous post, I’ve managed to FTP into the files and make the addition to htaccess file as Kharis posted above. It worked! Thanks a lot. I would still like to understand how this could have happened in the first place, was it due to a plugin being installed or some other changes I might have caused it?

Once again, thank you Kharis :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Plugins won’t lead this such kind of issue. It’s the server configuration.

Regards,
Kharis