Can't change headline color for Testimonials widget

I’d like to be able to change the color of the headline and a.all-news in the Testimonials widget.

I’ve tried changing the headline color under Customize > Front Page Colors > Testimonial Section > “Testimonials section main title color,” but it’s not picking up the color I’ve set. It did pick up my setting for “Testimonials section - clients names”.

Is there another setting somewhere?

I see no way to customize the color of a.all-news - is that possible?

http://www.rosstartell.com/develop/

Thanks

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but I’m not sure what exactly you want to change, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman. Thanks for the reply. In the attached screenshot, I am concerned with the areas highlighted in red.

Although I have set colors to “white” in Customize > Front Page Colors > Testimonial Section, the headline (1) did not change, nor did the “All Endorsements” button (3). The “clients name” (2) DID change.

I’d like to be able to set the color for the headline and “all endorsements” - any help much appreciated.

Okay, thank you for the screenshot.

But can you please provide a link to your website as well in order to let me check the code?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks for your help Roman

Hello,

1. You have this additional CSS code (row 16-20) that defines the title color:

/*change title color on Custom Html widget (or all panels on front page?) */

.panel.widget .widget-title, .so-panel.widget .widget-title {
      color: #00008e;
    }

3. You can try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section in order to change that button color:

#testimonials .all-news {
    color: white;
    border-color: white;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support