Cannot set up blog like demo

I don’t have any options for blog set up when I try to post to the blog page it’s just an plain article no style.

Hi,

Please post a link to your blog page, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks for taking the time to look at it! http://www.ventureoff.net/blog/

Any ideas?

Hi,

Your Blog page ( the link you’ve posted above is leading to a 404 ( page not found ) and also, I’ve noticed that you don’y use The Shop Theme, please activate The Shop Theme and post a link to a correct Blog Page, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Will do wanted to check something out so I changed themes up for a second so I can re install the theme give me like 20 minutes and theme will be back up

Hi,

I still see the other theme, please let me know when The Shop Theme will be active, so I will be able to check it ( also make sure the Blog Page you’ve added to the menu is an available / published Page ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Theme is back up and link to blog is www.ventureoff.net/blog/

Hi,

Please set a featured image to your posts, then you will have to get the same look as you see in the demo, if you only have text in post, then it will only show the text there, but if you set a Featured image to your post it will show the image on left and text on right, like what you can see here: http://demo.athemes.com/theshop/my-blog-page/

Best Regards,
Csaba

There actually is a featured image set to that post it won’t even show

Hi,

Please give me an admin access to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com and also send a link to this post in the same email with your link to your site / admin username / password, so I can inspect this issue further in your wp-admin.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hey man I tried to email you but it’s saying invalid email address

Hi,

Please make sure to remove the empty spaces ( added just to avoid spam ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

I did that last time lol and didn’t work but it went through this time email sent

Hi,

Ok, I will check.

Best Regards,
Csaba