Cannot insert The Footer

I don’t know how to configure and insert the Footer both for our disclaimers and for the social media (both in 2 lines horizontally).

Grateful for any help on this.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website and point out where you would like to add the disclaimers and social media, in Copyright text area, or as Widget above the footer copyright?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you Csaba.

Appreciated your help.

The link to my website follows:

I would like to place both the social media buttons and the Disclaimers is in the FOOTER, where it says at the bottom: “Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney by aThemes.” I attached an image file for your reference.

In the meantime, I placed the disclaimers in each page I have in the website (“Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Content Disclaimer | Legal Disclaimers | EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)”)

In addition, I would like to know how I can take out the "“Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney by aThemes.” in the Sydney Theme FREE Version.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Fer

Hi,

For that you must edit footer.php, but in the free version we can’t help to take out or modify that part, you can modify it Customizer for the Pro Version.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you Csaba. Appreciate your help.

Noted Re: taking out the brand.

But on the rest, is there another friendly way to add the social media buttons AND the disclaimers in the footer without coding in the Free version?
(because I’m not a programmer).

Grateful for your advice.

Best,

Fer

Hi,

Unfortunately you can only add the links in the footer text with coding, I can give you the code as support, no problem, but you have to integrate it in the code in footer.php:

social link code:

<a href="your-social-media-link"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>

and this for page link:

<a href="your-page-link">Link Text</a>

Kind Regards,
Csaba