Cannot import demo content from Agency for Airi Theme

Hello,

I have installed the free version of the Airi theme. I will be basing my website on the Agency design, so I need to import the demo content. I have installed and activated all the required plugins. I clicked the one click demo import, however, my page looks nothing like the Agency demo. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is what my page looks like:

Hello there,

Is it a fresh site? Or you’ve managed to compose some content before? Do you have a link to your site to share here?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. The link is as follows: http://www.sojournersverdad.com/. It is a fresh site. There were a few pages there originally. I have deleted all the pages so it would be fresh. About 20 pictures have been imported to the media files. Thanks.

Hello there,

From your site’s dashboard, go to pages menu and check if the Home page presents and publicly published.

Then go to Settings > Reading panel, and choose this Home page for your static frontpage.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Here is what I have in the Pages and Reading section. I am restricted to uploading one picture since I am a new user, so I have put 3 screenshots (settings from each screen) into one picture:

Those were the settings that were there. The page still looks the same.

Hello there,

Sorry, I am still clueless why the main demo won’t appear to you. At this phase, for efficiency reason, I need to check it directly your site’s admin area. Would you mind sharing the admin username and password to your site (/wp-admin)? Please share it privately via direct message. Before doing so, for security reason, please activate this plugin:

Regards,
Kharis