Cannot EDIT CONTENT in live composer

Hello,

I am working on a new page for my website, found here www.thebillminorgroup.net/growth . For about the last hour I have been unable to edit any content on the page. When I click the edit content button nothing happens. I have tried adding new modules and accessing old ones but none work. please help.

thanks

Hello there,

What will happen if you temporarily deactivate the Email Subscribe plugin?

Regards,
Kharis

I removed the plugin and it works perfectly now. wow your good!!!

Thanks so much for your help,
Tray

Same issue here but what you gave is not a solution and only a workaround. I had to disable the Jetpack to be able to edit some portions of the site.
Do you know what is the solution to fix this? I’m using WP 4.9.2

Thanks.

Hello @mjsk,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delayed respond.

What Jetpack’s modules are being active on your site?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, I’m using all features except “Beautiful Math”, “Photon” and “Site Icon” and “Data Backup”

Thank you.

-Mario

Dear Mario,

I can’t reproduce the issue to happen on my testing site. Probably I have different setup?

Try to check whether your page contains JS error from the browser’s console. In Chrome, go to View > Developer > JavaScript Console.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

This is the error I got on the page…

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Try to deactivate the current active Jetpack modules one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Regards,
Kharis

All these modules create the problem that I’m not able to use live editor.

Spelling and Grammar
Sharing
Related Posts
Post by Email
Publicize
Protect
Post by Email "creates the 500 error"
Photon
Omnisearch
Notifications
Monitor
Mobile Theme
Markdown
Infinite Scroll
Extra Sidebar Widgets
Enhanced Distribution
Custom Content Types
Custom CSS
Contact Form
Comments
Carousel
Beautiful Math

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. I guess there is a bug in the Live Composer plugin. Apologies, nothing we can do as it’s a plugin territory. In order to get a quick fix, I recommend you to report it to the support forum.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharis. I did submit it to the Wordpress.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-edit-content-in-live-composer?replies=1#post-8216649

Great!

Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Regards,
Kharis