Cannot change menu + description colors

Hi. I use Elementor pro with LETO and I am trying to change the menu and description colors. I don’t remember how. To do so, I have been going into woo-commerce --> products --> and changing the colors by manual option (like a word doc). I see this only effects the descriptions (I successfully changed those colors from gray to black already by doing this method). I can’t change the header colors from gray to black still. Can someone please show me how to change the parts that are still gray to another color? pics included to show the first gray and now black descriptions, and what is still not changing yet, thanks.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help out.

As inspected from the web browser’s inspector tool, you would be able to change the text color of the mentioned areas with the below CSS code:

.woocommerce.products .product h2, .woocommerce.products .product h2.woocommerce-loop-product__title, .woocommerce .products .product h2, .woocommerce .products .product h2.woocommerce-loop-product__title,
    .woocommerce.single-product .product_meta span:not(.sku), .woocommerce .single-product .product_meta span:not(.sku),
    .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a {
      color: #000;
    }

You can apply it to your site via Additional CSS under the Dashboard > Customize. Or if you use a child theme, add it to the main stylesheet of your child theme.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

thanks alot. does this mean to chang in the future it I would need to just change the color code ("#000") to the new color code number? for ex. if red was #1234 I would change the css code from :

.woocommerce.products .product h2, .woocommerce.products .product h2.woocommerce-loop-product__title, .woocommerce .products .product h2, .woocommerce .products .product h2.woocommerce-loop-product__title,
    .woocommerce.single-product .product_meta span:not(.sku), .woocommerce .single-product .product_meta span:not(.sku),
    .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a {
      color: #1234;
    }

also, if I just wanted the prices to be a different color, how would i change ONLY that? seriously thank you so much!!!

You’re welcome!

Correct! You can get the exact hex color code with this tool.

You can add this CSS code:

.price {
      color: #ff0000;
    }

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support