Cannot change footer credits

Hi,

Please try to re-post your question, it may not get through spam filter.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I’ve purchased aThemes Developer-package, which contains 8 WordPress Theme. I can’t change footer credits of any those 8 themes. For example, changing footer credits to Astrid Theme via Customize Tool, I get an error statement “invalid value”. I don’t try to feed any special characters, only normal letters.

Hi,

If you use Astrid Theme I suggest to open a new topic in Astrid Support Forums, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I will use all those 8 themes.

Hi,

Ok, you can’t change the footer credits for Alizee Pro too? Please let me know how it works with this theme, please.

Best Regards,
Csaba

It works (or not working, it depends…) just the same way like in Astrid Theme. Once again, only theme name changed my previous post.

I’ve purchased aThemes Developer-package, which contains 8 WordPress Theme. I can’t change footer credits of any those 8 themes. For example, changing footer credits to Alizee Pro Theme via Customize Tool, I get an error statement “invalid value”. I don’t try to feed any special characters, only normal letters.

Hi,

Please give me an admin access to your site in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com , so I can check, also please post a link to this forum topic and the text you’ve tried to input in the footer credits.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Problem solved. I can edit footer credits now by deactivating TheShop Credits-plugin, which adds a section in the Customizer from which you can change your footer credits.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba