Can we integrate the Page Builder Widget into the Call to action Widget?

Hi,

I’m new to Sydney and Wordpress in general. I love the theme!
However, I want to customize a few things. Especially, the call-to-action widget does not come with a rich text editor under the “enter your call to action” section. I was wondering if we could integrate the Page Builder Widget into this section.
If that is not possible, how do I create custom CSS code to this section.

Here’s a link to my site:

As a workaround, I have added html text with embedded css code to the “enter your call to action” section. But I’m looking to handle this change gracefully.

I noticed that there is a section called “Widget Styles” but I don’t know how to use it. Also, I’m not sure if I can achieve what I want to from that section.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks, again.

Apologies for missing out a few details.

Site link: http://test3-shash.rhcloud.com/
Section that I’m talking about is in the front page under “Our Philosophy”.

Here’s the html I wrote under the “enter your call to action” section:

<span style="color: #d65050;font-size: 16px;"><strong><em>Buddha</em> </strong></span> discovered the secret of dhamma (dharma) - the law of nature, expounded it through Tripitaka, thereby, finding out a remedy for the physical and mental ailments of all living beings. Hence, he is called Bhaishajya Guru - the master healer.

Hi,

There is more simple to add text below your cta button widget.
You can add widget text below the cta button widget, place it in one row :slight_smile:

Hi Awan,
Thanks for the response. I feel like such a noob! :slight_smile:
Your suggestion worked.

Quick question: How can I use the “widget style - attribute” section? It says ‘A CSS class’ and then has a section for attributes. I couldn’t figure this out.

Thanks, again!