Can the horizontal timelinefrom Talon Pro be added to Sydney Pro

Hello,

I’d like to add a horizontal timeline to Sydney Pro, that behaves similar to the one in Talon Pro. Is there a way to add a second horizontal timeline to Sydney Pro?

I have a license for Talon Pro and Sydney Pro so could I get the Talon Pro widget for Sydney Pro?

-Ben

Hello Ben,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do that.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Feel free to get creative with this query :slight_smile:

I’m going to create a wedding web site out of the Sydney Pro theme. I plan on using the standard timeline plug-in to show a timeline of how we met. And I was thinking about using the horizontal timeline to show the order of events for evening. There will be people coming from different cultures, so being able to show the order of things could be very handy. Instead of using a horizontal timeline, I could include a second veritcal timeline or use Services-B. By using services-B, it will at least look different from the other standard SydneyPro timeline, so I think will look good.

I know this isn’t exactly a standard forum request but I would be interested to hear of any ideas you might have.

-Ben

Hello Ben,

You can try to code your own timeline in HTML and put it into a Text widget. That widget can be inserted into a full width row.

Also you can try to put each timeline event in a separate text widget, in this case you can make it responsive.

Kind Regards, Roman.