Can not change the primary color and font sizes for my Sydney Child theme wordpress website

Dear,

I can not edit or change the primary color and font sizes for my new website stainlesssteelcasting.net. Could you pls help to solve these two issues for me? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards
CFS

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear that you’re experiencing such that issue. Please confirm these two:

1. Can’t your new settings be saved in customizer?
  2. Can’t your site load new changes you have applied?

If you’re experiencing second situation, you should check if there’s active cache on your site; and flush it whenever new changes applied. Otherwise, it will force web browser to load cached version of site.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Yes, my site stainlesssteelcasting can not load new changes i have applied. But it does not matter even if i clear cache, and still unchanged. I just can not understand why i can change the primary color before, but now i can not do this. Is there any online supporting we can chat online directly?

In my another website, i can change the primary color with the same theme, https://snipboard.io/i6NaAC.jpg

Hello there,

Try disabling all of you other plugins temporarily to rule out plugin-specific issue, Run your test. If you get the customizer working normallay, you would try re-enabling one be one the disabled plugins and re-run your test in a row. This will help narrow the possible source of problematic plugin that breaking your site’s customizer.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I did disable all the plugins as what you suggested, but i still have no way to change the primary colors. What should i do next?

Hello,

Do you have an online supporting that we can chat directly? That will be more efficient! And i do want to solve this problem urgently!

Hello there,

Please check your site’s specifications and ensure it meets minimum requirements as mentioned in this page: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support