Can I Change Menu Font Only?

Can someone help me please? The font - Oxygen:300" rel=“stylesheet”> is perfect for the Body Font of my website www.HomeGuitarAcademy.com. But it makes the font in the header menu too thin. Oxygen:400" rel=“stylesheet”> would be perfect for the menu items.

Is there any way to make Oxygen:400" rel=“stylesheet”> be the font for menu items only? But leaving the body font at Oxygen:300" rel=“stylesheet”>

Thank you
Pauric

Sorry I wrote the above message wrong. I mentioned Body Fonts. That should have been Heading Fonts. Here is how the message should have read;

Can someone help me please? The font - Oxygen:300" rel=“stylesheet”> is perfect for the Heading Fonts of my website www.HomeGuitarAcademy.com. But it makes the font in the header menu too thin. Oxygen:400" rel=“stylesheet”> would be perfect for the menu items.

Is there any way to make Oxygen:400" rel=“stylesheet”> be the font for menu items only? But leaving the Heading Fonts at Oxygen:300" rel=“stylesheet”>

Thank you
Pauric

Hello Pauric,

You can try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

#masthead #mainnav ul li a {
    font-weight: 600;
}

Feel free to experiment with the number.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

I’m trying that. But it’s not making a difference. I tried changing the 600 to 900 but it is not working either.

Pauric

If I give you my login details would you be able to put in a code for it?

Pauric

Hello Pauric,

I’ve just checked your website once again and I can see that code applied and working.

Can you please confirm that the issue is already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Yes it is working. Sorry to have troubled you. And thank you so much for this. The menu looks much better now.

Pauric

You are welcome Pauric!

Kind Regards, Roman.