Call To Action

Hi All,

I’ve created two calls to action in one block but despite searching through everything and resubmitting several times it hasn’t updated.

The box I’m talking about should say Read About Our Services but it says GET LIVE UPDATES STRAIGHT TO YOU EMAIL ADDRESS OR MOBILE DEVICE (and) its showing the button in line although the inline box is unchecked.

Also the partner logos to the bottom of the page that have a link to their sites are not showing although they are set, instead the primary site shows?

check here

Can anyone see whats happening?

I’ve been looking at this all day but I’m lost!!

Thanks…

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

I am afraid I can’t replicate the issue on my end.

Could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look and maybe able to sort it out directly?

Please send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I’ll send the details now - thanks

Sent…

Hi Kharis,

Did you manage to have a look or do anything?

The reason I’m asking is that I don’t want to do anything on it while you might be sorting some issues out…

Hello there,

I had replied your email. Let me copy it here:

Those login credentials don’t seem to work. Could you please send the valid ones?

Try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

#panel-47-1-0-0 .roll-promobox.aside-style .promo-content{
  width: 100%;
  display: block;
  text-align: center;
}

#panel-47-1-0-0 .roll-promobox.aside-style .promo-controls{
  display: block;
  margin-left: auto;
  margin-right: auto;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Issue resolved by re-saving the page.

For security reason, please immediately delete my admin login account.

Hi Kharis, We’ve emailed a couple of times outside of this but I haven’t been on the forum

Thanks for you help…

Hello Jim,

I replied. Apologies for the delay.

Regards,
Kharis